Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts with the label C-Side AL side by side

Resolving The tenant 'default' is not accessible error or Regenerating new symbols for Business Central On-Premise for customised Database

Problem Statement:Disclaimer:  This blog is only applicable for Business Central On-Premise Version. If you are stuck in the same issue, try this at your own risk. 
I had installed Business Central v14 (Spring 2019) On-Premise with LS Retail. In this, Business Central comes with a ready made setup to connect with VS Code. As I restored the DB given by LS Retail, I could no longer connect to VS Code. This could be a potential case of Running C/SIDE and AL Side-by-side or customising on top of LS Retail.

Despite all the configurations being correct in project's app.json and launch.json, I could no longer connect to Business Central, I couldn't download any Symbols and I couldn't publish any Extension to Business Central.

I checked all BC Administration setup for Development and it seemed to be perfectly fine. I had Enabled Development Endpoint,  Development Endpoint Port was 7049Target was set to Internal, Enable Debugging was Enabled.
I checked my Permissions were set to SU…