Introduction:In this blog, I plan to cover the changes in Business Central Admin Center in 2019 Wave 2 Release.
Prerequisites:Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Demonstration:Changes in Business Central Admin Center are as follows
1. Changes in Action Button and addition of Refresh Button in Environments section:
|List of Environments and Actions|
2. Addition of Action Buttons Environment Card (Details) Page:
New Additions in Action are Report Production Outage and Manage Support Contact
|Environment Details and Actions|
You can create a Support Ticket for the Tenant, Report Outages in Production and also Delete the Production as multiple Production Environments are supported.
3. Creation of New Environment:
- Creation of New Environment either multiple Production and Sandbox.
- Can select appropriate Country Region for the Environment.
- Can even select version including version 15.03650.0 for Production and above versions such as 15.0.36135.0 (Preview) for Sandbox
|Creation of Environment|
4. Report Production Outage (Only in Production):
|Report Production Outage Enabled in Production|
|Report Production Outage Disabled in Production|
|Reported Production Outages - Filter by Days|
5. Manage Support Contact:
Manage Support Contact is In Development. You can refer to Release Plan to know more.
|Manage Support Contact|
Limitations of Admin Center:
1. Can provision only single environment at a given time.
Overall the changes I liked in terms of Productivity are Refresh Button Environments section, Selection of Country for the Tenant, Report Outages and ability to Support Case Ticket.